Thursday, May 12, 2011


One day.



Hi folks! Feeling a little down today. What about yours?

Yes, my current job is coming to an end, what should I do next? I must say that this job opportunity is hard to come by but I feel that there is no way for me to stay. Although, it is a place where you can build your career.. But I feel that it is so hard to be appreciated over there. I trust my own stand. Been there, done that. It's kind of like not my kind of thing? Besides that, the people there are like totally jinx. I know right with my kind of personality, it just doesn't work that way. Whatever, you call that P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S perhaps. This is working life. But on the brighter side there are of course some awesome peeps I've met. :)

Always remember, they say 'keep your enemy close to you', but I've never done that. One quote saying 'Just be yourself, don't take anyone's shit, and never let them take you alive. -Gerard Way' That would do.

Also, been missing out many friends, I really hope I can make more dates and do some catch up! 'Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting.It means the memories last even if the contact is lost.'What do you think?

Lastly, I so wanna screw that idiot who spam virus that causes my msn account to be hacked. DAMN YOU, LOSER!!! I'm still so mad with hotmail messenger, they just can't freaking delivered my code that allows me to reactivate my account. SO I STILL CAN'T USE MY HOTMAIL YET, SUCHA BITCH RIGHT! :') PLEASE BE CAREFUL PEOPLE, you might just be the next victim!

Ok, time for my dinner! Bye!

No comments: